for more information, please consult the General Conditions of Sales
This pattern requires an intermediate level
What is this little Unicorn hiding in its head?
Flip her hat and you’ll find out!
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, the Unicorn will measure about 19cm (7,5’’). It will be a different size depending on the hook and yarns size used.
Materials needed and available in this shop:
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Pins, Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- Hot Glue Gun (required for this pattern)
- Thermonded eyes (or safety eyes) about Ø 15mm
- Satin ribbon 6mm (about 2 meters)
- Cardboard and plastic
- N°106 White (more than 2 ball)
- N°222 Pink (less than 1 ball)
- N°404 Sand (less than 1 ball)
- N°280 Yellow (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°8414 Light Pink (less than 1/4 ball)
- N°392 Green (less than 1/4 ball)
- N°226 Lavender (less than 1/4 ball)
© 2020 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "