Chester the Camel
Chester is a young dromedary in full training to become a guide in the arid plains of the Sahara.
He works hard to become a wise guide who will lead all travelers safe ^^
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, Chester will measure about 23cm (9’’).
It will be a different size depending on the hook and yarns size used.
Materials needed and available in this shop:
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Pins, Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- 2 safety Black eyes Ø10mm
- Poly Pellets
- Optional : multicolored round felts Ø10mm
Schachenmayr Catania Originals
- N°179 Camel (more than 1 ball)
- N°404 Sand (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°157 Brown (less than 1/4 of ball)
- N°115 Red (less than 1/4 of ball)
- N°400 Blue (less than 1/4 of ball)
- N°172 Silver (less than 1/4 of ball)
- N°389 Green (less than 1/4 of balle)
- N°280 Yellow (less than 1/4 of ball)
© 2021 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "