Agathe the Ostrich
Agathe came home one day with her small suitcase and bowler hat. What did she come to do there? I believe even she didn’t know 😅
But she loved the house and as she seemed to like it, she put down her suitcase 😊
She now lives here, on my desk, and when the urge to relax takes hold of you, a little caress on her soft plumage and off you go!
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, Agathe will measure about 29cm (11’’). It will be a different size depending on the hook and yarns size used.
Materials needed and available in this shop:
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Pins, Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- 2 safety Black eyes Ø 10mm
- 2 false eyelashes 10mm
- Aluminium wire or skewers
- N°393 Anthracite (more than 1 ball)
- N°404 Sand (less than 1 ball)
- N°435 Grey (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°130 Crem (less than 1/2 ball)
Scheepjes Furry Tales *
- N°971 Cream (some meters)
- N°981 Anthracite (less than 1/2 ball)
* If you don't want to use this yarn, I advise you to use a thicker yarn and a hook suitable for working the body, wings & tail in order to keep a nice proportion of the pattern
© 2020 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "