Raisin Cane 80's
Raisin Cane 80’s is the 12th doll of a little series I will propose you for free during the next months. She is inspired by the vintage version of the series
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, Raisin Cane will measure about 15cm (6’’). She will be a different size depending on the hook and yarns size used.
Materials needed and available in this shop:
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Yarn for hook size 2.5mm
- 2 safety Black eyes Ø 7/8mm + false eyelashes 5mm
- Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- N°105 Natural (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°106 White (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°418 Green (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°226 Lavender (less than 1/2 balle)
- N°128 Purple (less than 1/2 balle)
- N°430 Dark Green (less than 1/2 ball)
© 2021 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "