JC the Scarecrow
JC loves his job! Even if in reality he does not do it very well: the birds often come to rest on his arms and discuss with him….at least during that time they do not harm the plants
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, JC will measure about 21cm (8’’).
It will be a different size depending on the hook and yarn size used. Proportions will remain consistent and the final result identical proportionally.
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Pins, Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- Thermobonded eyes "Lico " or Ø 8mm safety Black eyes
- 2 Blue & 2 Orange buttons Ø 9mm
- Wire and toothpick
- Piece of cardboard or plastic
Schachenmayr Catania Originals
- N°130 Natural (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°410 Orange (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°206 Honey (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°380 Blue (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°157 Brown (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°115 Red (less than 1/4 of ball)
© 2021 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "