Returns & Exchanges
You can ask for a refund after the reception of the product return (to your charge).
• Paid Patterns
The patterns orders are sent within 24 hours.
Warning: The password to open pdf files is included in the email: this is a personal password and it will be the same for every patterns you would order in my shop.
Gift Order: If your order is a gift for another person, I will need his first name, last name, and email address to send him/her the download link(s): you could leave a personal message (on the comment field of your order) for this person; if you don't have any message, it will be written "**This pattern is offered by [YOUR NAME]**" on top of the email.
If you don't have these information, I will send you a gift card with the name of the pattern(s) offered and a promo code: you can offer this card to your friend andd then he can use it to order the pattern for free in the shop.
• Free Patterns
My Account / Order history and details / Details of the order: the download will start as soon as you will click on the pattern’s name, in the order.
- Orders placed before noon (CET) are sent the same day.
- Orders placed after noon (CET) are sent the next opening day.
- Orders placed the Friday after noon (CET) are sent Saturday or Monday.
- You can download these files with a computer, mobile phone or tablet. You can print them with your computer, but because of their protection level, most of mobile phones and tablets are unable to print them.
- Your first and last names are required to receive your PDF pattern(s). By accepting the terms and conditions of sale, customers give their consent to the inclusion of their full name on the pattern.
- You can sell items made from this pattern, provided that they are handmade by yourself in a limited number and you give credit to the designer. Please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “This doll is handmade by [YOUR NAME] from a design and pattern by Croc's Betty - Betty Delery / www.crocsbetty.com.“
- By accepting the terms and condition of sales, customers give their consent to the use of their personal information if they don't respect the intellectual property.