Most of issues that we encounter with the printing/download of protected PDF files have simple solutions.
Here are recurrent problems encountered (this FAQ will be regularly updated).
If you don't find the solution about your problem here, feel free to contact me. Please note that I'm not computer technician neither Adobe employee
I can't open the document with the password
• Take care to not have the Caps Lock option activated (capital letter) when you enter your password.
• When you copy/past the password, take care not to select any space character after and/or before your password.
• This file needs Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7.0 or above) or an equivalent software. This is a free software that you can download or update here: Acrobat Reader.
I can't print the document
• Documents can be printed from any computer. Adobe mobile application (on smartphone and/or tablet) doesn't allow this option yet.
I can't download the document
The pattern is available on line during several months as long as you don't click on the download link.
When you click on the "DOWNLOAD" button, the document is automatically downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet and is opened when the download succeed.
• You can find your document in your "Downloads" folder. If you don't know where your computer save the downloaded files, you can save it in the folder you want, to be able to find it when you will need it: Click "File > Save As" to save your document.
• Take care to use Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7.0 or above) or a similar software to download and open this document.
• Feel free to contact me if the problem persists.
I can't download my pattern anymore
The download link you received is a temporary link: it means that it stays on line as long as you don't click on it (as long as you don't download the document) but is disabled a few day after your first click (= your first download).
When you click on the link, the file is automatically downloaded in your computer (or smartphone/tablet): when it opens and asks your password, it means that the download is complete: you can find your document in your "Downloads" folder. If you don't know where your computer/tablet/smartphone save the downloaded files, you can save it in the folder you want, to be able to find it when you will need it: Click "File > Save As" to save your document.
If you change computer or don't find the file in your computer, feel free to contact me to reactivate the link.