To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Information (Last and First name, Mail, Email) are necessary to send patterns and materials. These information won't be sent to another company and won't be used for something else. You won't receive any promotional neither advertising mail or email from my company.
Collected data will be used to :
- license ordered patterns
- send ordered patterns
- send materials
- receive the shipping tracking of material orders
- contact the customer if more information about their order or identity is required to complete their order.
Personal data will be registeted in our company in order to be able to send the order in the future (in case of request from the customer).
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Betty Delery, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at contact [!at] crocsbetty.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Croc's Betty - Betty Delery
22, rue de Strasbourg
36000 - Châteauroux