We really don’t know how to look at this little Christmas Boot… but it doesn’t matter: lift his hat and put some little treats in it that the little rascals will be delighted to steal! ^^
Following the instructions and materials of this pattern, the Christmas Boot will measure about 22cm (8’’) with its hood.
It will be a different size depending on the hook and yarn size used. Proportions will remain consistent and the final result identical proportionally.
Materials needed and available in this shop:
- Hook size 2.25mm or 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Pins, Scissors, Pliers & Glue
- Flexible cardboard (or cardboard and flexible plastic)
- White felt (about 20cmx30cm)
- Aluminium wire Ø 1.5mm
Schachenmayr Catania Originals
- N°106 White (more than 1 ball)
- N°128 Purple (1 ball)
- N°389 Green (1 ball)
- N°280 Yellow (less than 1/2 ball)
- N°115 Red (less than 1/2 bal)
- N°404 Beige (less than 1/2 bal)
- N°110 Black (less than 1/4 of ball)
- N°157 Marron (less than 1/4 of ball)
Schachenmayr Lenja Soft
- N°1001 White Fur (less than 1 ball)
© 2021 Croc's Betty. Betty Delery - SIRET : 450 027 321 00022 - All rights reserved. This pattern is only intended for PERSONAL USE! The boss can not be wholly or partly reproduced, published (online or printed), modified or resold. You can sell the finished products, if they are made by you, and in limited quantities by filling in the name of the designer. Please add the following information to the description of the sold security blanket "This blanket is handmade by ... (your name) ... according to a pattern created by Croc's Betty / Betty Delery / www. crocsbetty.com. "